Category: CMMS Guides
5 Maintenance Priorities For The Future
Is CMMS Software Worth the Cost? – Hubspot
The initial cost of CMMS software can range from $500 to $100,000 / year for licensing fees and $0 – $100,000, or more for implementation and onboarding fees.
The big question is, does the value realized from an investment in a CMMS software make it worth it’s cost?
Download this eBook to read about how CMMS software helps to reduce maintenance costs and saves money for your business.
Find out :
- How to calculate the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of CMMS software ?
- How the value of a successful CMMS implementation makes up for the initial investment ?
- How to estimate ROI of CMMS software ?
Benchmarking for Better Practices
Learn everything benchmarking – why, what, the types of benchmarking, the process, goals,…
Overcoming COVID Challenges
Hippo delivers the practical know-how you need, including:
- Accurate descriptions of the new landscape and the forces shaping it
- Actionable advice on of how best to adapt and overcome
- Step-by-step descriptions of the features and workflows that put you out ahead
Get real solutions to today’s toughest challenges.
Printable Work Order – Hubspot
Six Steps to Setting Up a Preventative Maintenance Program
- With a CMMS in place, companies can get a birds-eye-view of all their facilities
- These 6 steps help you in creating an effective preventative equipment maintenance plan.
- Create PM STEP Procedures is an important step. Find the others here!
Make the Most of Your Preventive Maintenance Plan – Hubspot
Repair and rehabilitation costs for damage to equipment under a reactive program can be as high as 300% and moreover preventive maintenance costs.
Download this e-book to read how to make the most of your preventive maintenance program.
- How to define an effective PM Program
- Which KPIs help you measure your PM Program
- How process flow can optimize your current PMs
The Maintenance Manager’s Guide to Industry 4.0 – Hubspot
What is Industry 4.0?
While most manufacturers have yet to realize the full potential of Industry 4.0, keep these nine pillars in mind when planning for the future to maximize your competitive advantage.
You’re One Step Away from a Safer School – Hubspot
Improve facility management at your school
Get our guide and learn how to:
- Take control of maintenance management with streamlined workflows and improved tracking
- Set up, schedule, and track cleaning programs that help keep staff and students safe
- Find the CMMS that works best for you, with the features that help you solve your specific maintenance problems
Download your free copy today and give yourself the time you need to prepare for September.