It’s a time of uncertainty with local and national responses to the coronavirus pandemic changing by the hour.
We believe it’s important to be transparent about our own response and how we’re adapting our work protocols to reflect the urgency of this serious situation. The health and safety of our employees, our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we serve always remains our top priority.
What we’re doing
- Allowing most employees to work from home to ensure social distancing and equipping employees with the technology they need to continue their full service activities without interruption
- Requiring any employee who has traveled recently, has flu-like symptoms, or lives with someone who has traveled recently or has flu-like symptoms to work from home until further notice
- Suspending all business travel
- Conducting scheduled meetings remotely
- Reminding all employees of recommended measures, such as hand-washing, to help reduce the potential risk of virus transmission
- Continuing to monitor the situation and remaining vigilant for any updates
We are well equipped for remote work while still providing uninterrupted service, support, and solutions for our customers and colleagues. We are taking a practical approach to safety and health, but we remain calm, confident in our ability to maintain business continuity.